Stratis Security is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.stratissecurity.com (“our site”). We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
2. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
3. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
4. Information that you provide to us during the course of any work we may carry out on your behalf.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. To do this we use ‘analytical’ cookies.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can send to your computer to be stored on the hard drive or in your device’s memory.
These cookies allow our web server to recognise your computer when you return to our site. By gathering this information we aim to improve the quality of our website and our service to our website users.
You may set up your computer to reject cookies by enabling your web browser to block them. The procedure for refusal of cookies will vary for different software. Please check with your internet browser help, or your software supplier, if you wish to block cookies.
Protecting the personal data you share with us is a priority and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access by outside parties. Please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission is at your own risk.
Uses of information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
1. To ensure that our site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2. To provide you, by post or email, with information or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you.
3. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
4. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
5. To notify you by post or email about changes to our service.
6. To carry out or process any instructions given by you to us.
If you do not want Stratis Security to use your data in this way, including for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. We will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any other third parties:
1. If the business of Stratis Security or any part of it or any of its assets are sold or transferred to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to such third party and your personal data may be one of the transferred assets.
2. If any business or assets are sold by or transferred by a third party to Stratis Security we may disclose your personal data to such third party.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such use by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Access for information
The Data Protection Act 1988 (“the Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
For the purpose of the Act, the data controller is Stratis Security whose principal office is at Ross Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Suffolk IP5 3RE.
To arrange a meeting to talk about your security requirements, please call the number below or drop us an email.
Office: +44 (0) 1473 633173
Mobile: + 44 (0) 7878 756181
Ross Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Suffolk IP5 3RE
Stratis Security is in no way associated with Stratis Financial Services Ltd or Wings Finance.